Welcome! If this is your first log in to the new site and you were previously a member, please reset your password to get the same access and keep your account secure.
If you do anything today, go write down this Pumpkin Dream Cake recipe and MAKE IT! Just in time for Thanksgiving! #mindblown
What you’ll need:
- 1 box Betty Crocker Spice Cake Mix / Duncan Hines makes one too
- 1 cup Daisy Brand sour cream
- 15 oz can Libby’s pumpkin
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°
- Beat ingredients with mixer until well blended.
- Pour into greased cake pan of choice.
- Bake until toothpick comes out clean. 28-30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 1 pkg. Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16oz bag powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Gradually beat in powdered sugar.
- Blend in cinnamon.
- Spread over cake.
Landyn originally shared this recipe on her lifestyle blog, Living with Landyn.