Welcome! If this is your first log in to the new site and you were previously a member, please reset your password to get the same access and keep your account secure.
Exclusive Charter Service knows you love your pets, and we are experts on finding the proper aircraft that allow your pets to travel like the family they are. We can work with you and the charter flight provider to schedule rest-stops, place toys on board, even have crews assigned that are extra pet-friendly! With a private jet charter, your four-legged family member can join you during your travel without any stress.
Commercial airline travel can be difficult on both pet and owner. The headache of dealing with TSA procedures is enough reason to find an alternative solution, but the major problem is that the majority of commercial airlines only allow pets to travel in the cargo hold. This can cause animals a lot of undue stress based on the daunting environment change. The risk is higher that your pet could end up in minimal care, become lost, injured or worse! According to a government report, 19 airway carriers had a shocking 238 pet deaths, 108 injuries and 42 losses from May 2005-April 2013.
There are many different reasons for chartering a private aircraft to fly with your pet instead of traveling by commercial airline.
- SIZE – In today’s world of shrinking airline seats, it is getting more and more difficult to take your pet in the cabin of the aircraft. If your best friend is over 15 pounds or more than 12 inches tall, then it will probably have to fly in the cargo hold (depending on the airline). This section of the cargo is pressurized and temperature controlled, but you might be concerned about putting your pet in the cargo hold of a commercial airline.
- SUMMER HEAT EMBARGO – During the summer when temperature exceeds 84 degrees on the runway, many airlines will not accept a pet as checked baggage or as cargo. During the colder months, many airlines require an Acclimation Certificate signed by your veterinarian certifying that your pet can adjust to colder temperatures.
- NUMBER OF PETS TRAVELING WITH YOU – Most airlines limit you to one pet per passenger. If you have multiple pets or the pets are traveling unaccompanied, then they will need to travel as checked baggage or as cargo.
- BREED OF PET – Many airlines will not accept snub nose breeds such as Persian cats, Bulldogs, Pugs and Shih-Tzus in the cargo hold as they may develop breathing problems at high altitudes.
- IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS – Many countries will only allow pets to land as manifest cargo and not in the cabin.
But there are pet-friendly alternatives that eliminate your four-legged buddy from being treated like a piece of luggage. You and your pet deserve a peaceful, safe and comfortable flight. When you charter a flight with Exclusive Charter Service, we go above and beyond your expectations, and you can be confident that your pet is not only in good hands, but in your hands!
Don’t forget about the special Spouses in Sports $1,000 Gift Card off your first flight. We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon.