Welcome! If this is your first log in to the new site and you were previously a member, please reset your password to get the same access and keep your account secure.
We would love to invite you to be part of something special, important and very necessary. It’s hard to imagine a grieving child after the loss of a loved one. Jamie and I believe no child should grieve alone and we wanted to do something about it.
The Moyer Foundation was created in 2000 – we launched the first Camp Erin in 2002 in Seattle Mariner country. Camp Erin is now the largest network of free bereavement camps for children and teens ages 6-17. We have Camps across the country including one serving children in every MLB City — this year alone we will offer hope and healing to 2,500 kids in 41 locations including Camp Erin Newtown. We are so proud to share that over the last 11 years, 10,000 children have attended Camp Erin. We are so grateful for the continued support of MLB teams as well as many other leagues and athletes year after year and I am reaching out today to ask for your support to help sustain a very good thing!
It’s easy to help and here are a bunch of ideas to get you thinking:
- Mystery Baseball or Grab Bags: Players autograph baseballs, footballs, basketballs and/or pucks to be placed in brown bags. Prior or during the game, fans will have the opportunity to purchase these mystery bags.
- Plan and Host an Event: Wives groups across the county have hosted fundraising events to benefit Camp Erin, whether through a dinner, private movie screening or fashion show.
- Grant Dollars & Donations: Opportunity to select Camp Erin as the charity of choice for pre-existing fundraising dollars and direct donations.
- Race Around the Bases and Fields: Wives group sells tickets for the opportunity to run around the field after a game.
- Volunteer at Camp Erin: Camp Erin welcomes wives groups to visit camp. There are many ways to support and volunteer at camp.
For more information – ESPN featured Camp Erin on E:60. I encourage you to spend 6 minutes of your time to watch and see the life transformation these kids go through in one weekend.
Thank you for taking a look here: espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5948919.
Additional information and all the Camp Erin locations can be found on our website: www.moyerfoundation.org/camperin.
Lisa Willis our National Programs Director is available to answer any questions at (206) 298-1217 and firstname.lastname@example.org or to talk through the many ways to get involved.
Jamie and I can’t thank you enough for considering Camp Erin and The Moyer Foundation as part of your social responsibility.
Help the Team Moyer Foundation in this year’s NYC Marathon! Money raised will support Camp Erin and Camp Mariposa. To learn more and make a donation online, click here.